Medical relating to or concerned with physicians or the practice of medicine. Medicine is the field of health and healing. It includes nurses, doctors, and various specialists. It covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, medical research, and many other aspects of health. Academic Task has 4000 plus medical MCQs and answers with detailed explanations for medical exam preparation and test. MCQs of Medical covers the topic like basic sciences, clinical sciences, principle and practice of medicine, intensive care medicine MCQs, Nursing MCQs, Medical devices, Physical and occupational therapy – and much more. Also, check MCQ on Biochemistry here.
81. Fastest conducting tissue in human heart _________________?
A. AV node
B. SA node
C. Bundle of His
D. Purkinje fibers
82. Closure of aortic valve occurs before the following event_______________?
A. Isovolumetric contraction
B. Isovolumetric relaxation
83. Cardiac index is related to ______________?
A. cardiac output and body weight
B. Cardiac output and body surface area
C. Cardiac output and work of the heart
D. Stroke volume and pulse rate
84. Stimulation of barorceptor leads to ________________?
A. Increased blood pressure, increased heart rate
B. Decreased B.P , decreased heart rate
C. Increased B.P, decreased heart rate
D. Decreased B.P, increased heart rate
85. Consider the following statements________________?
A. Starling’s law of heart states that increase in force of contraction is directly related to cardiac ouput
B. Staling’s law of heart states that the force of ventricular contraction is directly related to the end diastolic volume
C. Both A and B
D. None of the above
86. Minimum blood pressure is in_____________?
87. The largest function of the total peripheral resistance is due to _________________?
D. Precapillary sphincters
88. Pain sensation from the lateral extremities is transmitted by________________?
A. Spino thalmamic tract
B. Dorsal column
C. Corticospinal tract
D. Spinocerebellar tract
89. Pain is conducted by________________?
A. A-alpha fibers
B. A-beta fibers
C. A-gamma fibers
D. A-delta fibers
90. Stimulation of baroreceptors results in_______________?
A. Increase in heart rate
B. Decreased vagal discharge
C. Increased sympathetic discharge
D. Decrease in blood pressure