751. Cofactor required for lipoprotein lipase activity is_______________?
A. Apo A-II
B. Apo C-II
C. Apo C-III
D. Apo B-II
752. The enzyme involved in the first committed step of glycolysis is____________?
753. The end product of glycolysis under anaerobic conditions is_______________?
A. Lactic acid
B. Pyruvic acid
C. Acetoacetic acid
D. Oxaloacetic acid
754. Which of the following is a non-reducing sugar____________?
755. What high energy phosphate compound is formed in the citric acid cycle through substrate level phosphorylation______________?
756. The main enzyme responsible for activation of xenobiotics in (detoxification)____________?
A. Cytochrome P-450
B. Glutathione S-transferase
C. NADPH cytochrome P-450 reductase
D. Glucuronyl transferase
757. Which acid is formed in the citric acid cycle ?
A. Oxaloacetic acid
B. Glutamic acid
C. Nitric acid
D. None of the above
758. Kreb’s cycle occurs in _________ conditions?
D. Aerobic and anaerobic
759. Which of them is multienzyme complex_____________?
A. Pyruvate dehydrogenase
B. Alpha ketoglutarate dehydrogenase
C. Succinate dehydrogenase
E. Both A & B
760. Which of the following statement is TRUE? The hydrolysis of lactose yields glucose and galactose_____________?
A. The hydrolysis of lactose yields glucose and galactose
B. The hydrolysis of maltose yields glucose and fructose
C. The hydrolysis of sucrose yields only glucose
D. All of the above statements are true