941. DOPA and 5-Hydroxytryptophan are clinically important because_____________?
A. They cross blood Brain Barriers
B. They are acidic precursors of Brain amines
C. They act as neuromodulators
D. They are metabolites of various neurogenic amines
942. Which among the following is a pure antagonist of opioid receptors ?
943. Gumma occurs in______________?
A. Primary stage of syphilis
B. Secondary stage of syphilis
C. Tertiary stage of syphilis
D. Primary tuberculosis
944. Hutchinson’s triad includes______________?
A. hypoplasia of incisor and molar, VIII nerve motor paralysis and peg laterals.
B. Hypoplasia of incisor and molar, V nerve motor paralysis interstitial keratitis
C. Hypoplasia of incisor and molar, VIII nerve deafness and interstitial keratitis
D. None of the above
945. Lesions of oral tuberculosis are associated with all the following except_______________?
A. Central caseation
B. Hyaline degeneration
C. Giant cells in the center
D. Presence of epithelioid cells
946. Spasm of masseter muscles occur in______________?
B. Trigeminal neuralgia
C. Tuberculous meningitis
947. Which disease are infections but not communicable ?
C. Scarlet fever
948. Cancerous involvement is seen with_______________?
B. Mucous patch
C. Syphilitic glossitis
949. The bacteria observed as a causative organism in case of Recurrent Aphthous ulcers is __________________?
A. Streptococcus sanguis
B. Streptococcus mutans
C. Borelli Vincentii
D. Staphylococci albus
950. Rigidity of facial muscles Risus Sardonicus is associated with______________?