861. The cells of the dental pulp which are responsible for the deposition of reparative dentin are_________?
862. The radicular pulp is continous with tissues of the periapical area via the____________?
A. Pulp canal
B. Pulp chamber
C. Mental foramen
D. Apical foramen
863. Odontoblasts are derived from______________?
A. Undifferentiated mesenchymal
864. Pulp responds to all stimuli by pain because it has only_______________?
A. Free nerve endings
B. Krause end bulbs
C. Pacinian corpuscle
D. Ruffini corpuscle
865. The dental pulp contains nerve endings/receptors for____________?
866. Pain originate in the pulp due to_________?
A. free nerve ending in cell rich zone
B. free nerve ending at sub odontoblastic layer
C. Krause bulb at the center of the pulp
D. Meisseners corpuscles at cell rich zone
867. If a child’s teeth do not form, this would primarily effect the growth of the_____________?
A. Basal bone
B. Whole face
D. Alveolar bone
868. Alveolar process helps in providing_____________?
A. Support and retention to the complete denture
B. Boundaries for the tongue during speech
C. Attachment to muscles of facial expression
D. Support the natural teeth
869. The diameter of the largest arterial vessels in the pulp range from_____________?
A. 50-100 μm
B. 101-150 μm
C. 151-200 μm
D. 201-250 μm
870. Dystrophic calcifiaction is seen most commonly in which of the following oral tissues__________?
D. Periodontal ligament