251. Which of the following is not a cause of secondary polycythemia ?
A. High Altitude
B. Myeloproliferative changes
D. Cerebellar hemangioblastoma
252. Which of the following clotting factor is involved only in extrinsic pathway ?
253. Plasma colloid osmotic pressure is due to________________?
254. Decreased MCHC is found in_____________?
A. Microcytic hypochromic anemia
B. Megaloblastic anemia
C. Sideroblastic anemia
D. Vit B12 deficiency
255. True statement regarding hematopoiesis includes______________?
A. Spleen plays a major role in adults (in lymphopoiesis )
B. Committed stem cells differentiates into only one cell type
C. RES plays a role
256. A reliable screening test for platelet function is_______________?
D. Clot retraction time
257. CO2 is transported in plasma as_____________?
B. Carbamino compounds
258. Immune complexes are removed from blood by _____________?
A. B cell
C. Plasma cell
D. Kupffer cell
259. Thromboxane is produced mainly by _______________?
C. Damaged tissue
D. Vascular endothelium
260. Increased blood viscosity and slow circulation causes______________?
A. RBC rouleaux formation
B. Increased plasma skimming
C. Increased number of RBC in capillaries