Medical relating to or concerned with physicians or the practice of medicine. Medicine is the field of health and healing. It includes nurses, doctors, and various specialists. It covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, medical research, and many other aspects of health. Academic Task has 4000 plus medical MCQs and answers with detailed explanations for medical exam preparation and test. MCQs of Medical covers the topic like basic sciences, clinical sciences, principle and practice of medicine, intensive care medicine MCQs, Nursing MCQs, Medical devices, Physical and occupational therapy – and much more. Also, check MCQ on Biochemistry here.
1.Standard treatment of ameloblastoma:
A. Segmental resection with 1 cm of normal bone
B. Enbloc resection
D. Enucleation with cauterization
2. The most common odontogenic cyst is:____________?
A. Primordial cyst
B. Dentigerous cyst
C. Radicular cyst
3. Cyst arising from dental lamina:___________________?
A. Radicular cyst
B. Paradental cyst
C. Eruption cyst
D. Glandular odontogenic cyst
4. Adenomatoid odontogenic tumour is characterized histologically by:___________?
A. Polyhedral epithelial cells
B. Tubular / duct like cells
C. Stellate shaped cells
D. Stratified squamous epithelial cells
5. The Pathogenesis of Periapical Cyst is___________?
A. Increased pressure within the cyst
B. Immune mediated bone destruction
C. Proliferation of epithelium
D. None of the above
6. Conjoint tendon is formed by _________?
A. External and internal oblique
B. External oblique and transversus abdominis
C. Internal oblique and transversus abdominis
D. Internal oblique
7. Multiple bilateral dentigerous cysts are seen in:___________?
A. Down’s syndrome
B. Maroteaux lamy syndrome
C. Teacher collin syndrome
D. Gorlin Goltz syndrome
8. COC is now called as:___________?
A. Odontogenic ghost cell tumor
B. Dentinogenic ghost cell tumor
C. Keratcysticodontogenic tumour
D. A & C
9. Facial nerve paralysis is common with:___________?
A. Pleomorphic adenoma
B. Epidermoid carcinoma
C. Warthin’s stumour
D. Lymphoepithelial carcinoma
10. The most aggressive and destructive cyst is:_____________?
A. Periapical cyst
B. Dentigerous cyst
C. Globulomaxillary cyst
D. Nasopalatine cyst