981. Cancer which most commonly metastasizes to jaw bone is______________?
982. Which of the following statements is true for MEN type ?
A. There is hyperplasia of parathyroid gland
B. Chromophobe adenoma of pituitary gland may result in acromegaly
C. Pancreatic tumours may produce gastrin, insulin glucagon, somatostatin
D. All of the above
983. Hypodontia is mainly found in all except___________?
A. Papillion levefre syndrome
C. Cleidocranial dysostosis
D. Ectodermal dysplasia
984. A child has marked difference of crown, root size, eruption pattern of left & right side of jaw. The condition is______________?
A. Crouzon syndrome
B. Hemifacial hypertrophy
985. Marked reduction in amount of dentin, widening of predentin layer, presence of large area of interglobular dentin and irregular pattern of dentin is seen in______________?
A. Hypocalcified dentin
B. Odonto dysplasia
C. Dentin dysplasia
D. Dentinogenesis imperfecta
986. Brittle bone syndrome is caused by______________?
A. Improper synthesis of procollagen
B. Polymerisation of collagen
C. Increase osteoclastic activity
D. Increase fibroblastic activity
987. Based on the degree to which apical displacement of the pulpal floor is seen, Cynodont is the name given to_____________?
D. Normal tooth
988. According to Veau’s classification of cleft lip & palate, isolated cleft palate falls under______________?
A. Group I
B. Group II
C. Group III
D. Group IV
989. Premaxilla-premaxillary cyst_________________?
A. Nasoalveolar cyst
B. Nasopalatine cyst
C. Incisive canal
D. Globulomaxillary cyst
990. Cysts associated with vital teeth are_______________?
A. Dentigerous cyst, Globulomaxillary cyst, lateral periodontal cyst, OKC
B. Dentigerous cyst, Globulomaxillary cyst, radicular cyst
C. Dentigerous cyst OKC, radicular cyst
D. ‘B’ & ‘C