Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Biochemistry MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on biochemistry subject and cover all important topics of biochemistry like Biomolecules, Carbohydrates, Aminocides, Proteins, Proteins function, Nucleic acids, Weak Interactions in Aqueous Systems, Ionization of Water, Weak acids & Weak Bases, Water as a Reactant, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on biochemistry. These biochemistry MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
1.Type II glycogen storage disorder is due to deficiency of______________?
A. Alpha -Glucosidase
B. Alpha galactosidase
C. Muscle phosphorylase
D. Acid Lipase
2. Dietary fibre is rich in_____________?
3. Fructose intolerance is to_____________?
A. Fructose only
B. Fructose and glucose
C. Sucrose only
D. Fructose and sucrose
4. The monsaccharide glucose is best described by which one of the following statements ?
A. It usually exists in the furanose form
B. It is a ketose
C. It possessesan anomeric C-2 carbon atom
D. It formspart of the disaccharide sucrose
5. Number of ATP molecules generated in the conversion of glycogen of lactate is_____________?
6. NADPH is generated by the action of____________?
A. Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase
B. Glucose 1 phosphate dehydrogenase
C. Glucose 1,6 diphosphate dehydrogenase
D. All of the above
7. HMP shunt is of great importance in cellular metabolism because its produces_____________?
C. Acetyl CoA
8. Which of the following combination is correct ?
A. Thiamine – Acyl CoA
D. All of the above
9. Insulin increase the following pathways in liver EXCEPT____________?
A. Fatty acid synthesis
B. Glycogen synthesis
C. Protein syntehsis
D. Glucose synthesis
10. Most lipogenic____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.