781. In TCA, substrate level phospherylation takes place in______________?
A. Alpha ketoglutrate to succinyl CoA
B. Succinyl CoA to Succinate
C. Succinate to fumarate
D. Oxalocetate to citrate
782. Enzymes concerned with the citric acid cycle are found in the____________?
D. Nonparticulate cytoplasm
783. All of the following are substrates for gluconeogenesis except_______________?
B. Oleic acid
784. During conversion of glycerol to pyruvic acid, the first glycolytic intermediate to form is_______________?
A. 2- phosphoglyceric acid
B. 3- phosphoglyceric acid
C. 3- phosphoglyceralehyde
D. Dihydroxy acetone phosphate
785. The first product of glycogenolysis is_____________?
A. Glucose 6 phosphatase
B. Glucose 1,6 diphosphatase
C. Glucose 1- phosphatase
D. Fructose 1- phosphatase
786. Glucose can be synthesized from all except_____________?
A. Amino acids
D. Lactic acid
787. The tissue with the highest glycogen content (mg/100gm)_____________?
788. Major contribution towards gluconeogenesis is by____________?
789. An essential for the conversion of glucose to glycogen in liver is____________?
C. Pyruvate Kinase
790. Which of the following enzymes use NADP as coenzyme ________________?
A. Glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase
B. Lactate dehydrogenase
C. Glucose 6-Phosphate dehydrogenase
D. Beta hydroxy acyl CoA dehydrogenase