921. Best and most effective drug to control convulsions in toxicity cases is______________?
922. Which of the following drugs causes extra pyramidal symptoms_____________?
923. Which among the following may be used as a sedatives hypnotic ?
924. An anxiolytic, not interacting with GABA ergic system and used in generalized anxiety is______________?
925. Folic acid deficiency occurs in______________?
926. A Hemophiliac patient has rheumatold arthritis. Which drug might be prescribed to relieve the pain ?
B. Acetylsalicylic acid
927. Activation of which of the following receptors would be expected to decrease anxiety_____________?
A. Nicotinic cholinergic receptors
B. Glutamate receptors
C. GABA receptors
D. Glucocorticoid receptors
928. Which of the following is a muscle relaxant_________________?
929. Ibuprofen is contraindicated in_______________?
A. patients having fever
B. patients having asthma
C. patients having amoebic dysentery
D. Patient having bronchitis
930. The rate of injection of intravenous Valium is_______________?
A. 1 ml / min
B. 2.5 ml / min
C. 1 mg / min
D. 2.5 mg / min