991. Most common site for melanotic neuroectodermal tumour of infancy is (MNTI)_______________?
C. Ethmoid bone
D. Cervical spine
992. Taurodontism is seen in ________________?
A. Klinefelter’s syndrome
B. Sturge weber syndrome
C. Down syndrome
D. Turner syndrome
993. Treacher Collins syndrome is______________?
A. Maxillofacial Dysostosis
B. Mandibulofacial Dysostosis
C. Maxillo mandibulofacialDysostosis
D. Condylar Dysostosis
994. Osteosclerosis of bone occurs due to______________?
A. Decreased host resistance
B. Increase in the virulence of organisms causes infection
C. Increased host response
D. Occurs in immunocompromised patients
995. Which of the following is NOT a clinical feature of Pierre-Robin syndrome ?
D. Coloboma of lower eyelid
996. IN MPDS which muscle is most apt to exhibit tenderness________________?
D. Lateral pterygoid
997. Orange peel and Ground glass radiographic appearance is observed in case of______________?
A. Paget’s disease
B. Weeing’s sarcoma
D. Fibrous dysplasia
998. Which of the following statement is false in relation to myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome ?
A. Mainly affects young females
B. is caused by muscle fatigue due to chronic oral habits are grinding and clenching
C. Treatment involves construction of occlusal guard and stress free emotional condition
D. The perioral musculature becomes hypotonic
999. A non-neoplastic hereditary bone lesion, histologically similar to central giant cell granuloma affects children and shows, a bilateral involvement of the jaws with eye to heaven appearance clinically is_______________?
A. Fibrous dysplasia
C. Craniofacial dysostosis
D. Chondro-ectodermal dysplasia
1000. Precocious puberty is most characteristic of which of the following ?
A. Jaffe’s syndrome
B. Monostotic fibrous dysplasia
C. Albright’s syndrome
D. Osteogenesis imperfecta