611. Which of the following is not a pox virus ?
C. Small pox
D. chicken pox
612. Serological study for prevalence of Hepatitis B is best done by______________?
A. Surface antigen
B. Surface antibody
C. Core antigen
D. Core antibody
613. ELISA test when compared to western blot technique is______________?
A. Less sensitive less specific
B. More sensitive, more specific
C. Less sensitive, more specific
D. More sensitive, less specific
614. The virus which causes Aplastic anemia in chronic hemolytic disease is_______________?
C. EB virus
D. Parvo virus
615. Which of the following viruses produces both intranuclear and intracytoplasmic inclusion bodies_____________?
A. Chicken pox
C. Small pox
616. Characteristic feature of retrovirus is_____________?
B. Reverse transcriptase
C. DNA polymerase
D. Restriction endonuclease
617. Dengue Hemorrhagic fever is caused by_____________?
D. Bacteria superadded on virus
618. Interferon interferes with replication of virus at the time of_____________?
A. Protein synthesis
B. DNA/RNA replication
C. When virus enters the cell
D. Uncoating of the virus proteins capsule
619. Which of the following microbial cell is most resistant to antiseptics &disinfectants ?
620. Which of the following viruses does not infect salivary glands ?
A. Echo virus
B. Hepatitis C