791. Inhibition of glycolysis by O2 is known a_____________?
A. Muni effect
B. Pasteur effect
C. Hill reaction
792. Which one of the following is the correct sequential order in which the given enzymes of kreb’s cycle are formed after a molecule of acetyl CoA______________?
A. Citrate, Oxalocetate, Ketoglutarate
B. Ketoglutarate, Oxalocetate, Citrate
C. Citrate, Ketoglutarate, Oxalocetate
D. Oxalocetate, Ketoglutarate, Citrate
793. Kreb’s cycle does not occur in______________?
D. All of the above
794. In TCA cycle or tricarboxylic acid cycle, which is first formed________________?
795. Renal threshold for glucose is______________?
A. 80 mg%
B. 100 mg%
C. 180 mg/ dl
D. 200 mg%
796. The key enzyme of gluconeogenesis is______________?
A. Pyruvate carboxylase
B. Fructose 1,6disphosphatase
C. Glucose 6 phosphatase
D. Phosphoenol pyruvate carboxykinase
797. Which one of the following is a monosaccharide______________?
798. Which of the following is abnormal constituent of urine_____________?
D. None of the above
799. The conversion of glucose 6-P to fructose 6-P is an example of which of the following reactions___________?
A. Phosphate transfer
D. Aldol cleavage
800. The monsaccharide glucose is best described by which one of the following statements ?
A. It usually exists in the furanose form
B. It is a ketose
C. It possessesan anomeric C-2 carbon atom
D. It formspart of the disaccharide sucrose