201. Prothrombin time is useful for_______________?
A. Detection of clot retraction
B. Platelet count
C. In hemophilia
D. For evaluation in a patient taking anticoagulant drugs
202. The conversion of prothrombin to thrombin, the factor participate along with calcium is______________?
A. Labile factor
B. Stable factor
203. What is the normal PH of human blood_____________?
C. 7.35 to 7.4
204. Which of the following is not useful for coagulation______________?
205. Mineral essential for Hb synthesis_______________?
206. Differential white blood cell counts in the laboratory are useful in the diagnosis of_______________?
C. Vitamin deficiency
207. The best screening test for hemophilia is_____________?
208. Bleeding time is prolonged in a person who_______________?
A. Has liver disease
B. Takes coumarin derivatives
C. Lacks factor VIII
D. Takes large quantities of aspirin
209. Secondary granules of neutrophils contain______________?
210. Biconcave shape of RBC helps by___________________?
A. Increasing flexibility
B. Increasing surface area
C. Carrying more Hemoglobin
D. Passing easily through smaller capillaries