761. All are true regarding glucose 6 phosphate deficiency except______________?
C. Defective cori cycle
D. Increased mobilization of glycogen from liver
762. Blood glucose level cannot be augmented by mobilization of muscle glycogen due to lack of_____________?
A. G-6-P dehydrogenase
B. G-6-P phydrogenase
763. Galactosemia commonly is due to deficiency of_____________?
A. Galactose 1 phosphatase uridyl transferase
B. Galactose 1 phosphatase
C. Glucose 1 phosphatase
D. Glucose 6 phosphatase
764. In which type of glycogen storage disease is hyper uricemia a feature ?
765. McArdles disease is due to the deficiency of_____________?
A. Glucose 1 phosphatase
B. Glucose 1,6 phosphatase
C. Glucose 6 phosphatase
766. An enzyme not involved in glycolysis is______________?
B. Phosphoglycero mutase
D. Glycerophosphate dehydrogenase
767. Phosphofructokinase is the key enzyme of______________?
C. Beta oxidation
D. TCA cycle
768. Which metabolite of TCA cycle is used in detoxification of ammonia in brain_____________?
A. Alpha ketoglutarate
769. In TCA cycle, citrate is converted in to after losing a molecule of H2O_____________?
770. In TCA cycle substrate level phosphorylation occurs at____________?
A. Succinate dehydrogenase
B. Malonate reduction
D. None of the above