741. Myocardial infarction the first enzyme to rise____________?
742. The compound that can give rise to glucose by gluconeogenesis is_____________?
A. Acetyl CoA
C. Palmitic acid
743. Insulin acts on which enzyme in glycolysis ?
C. Glucose 6 phosphatase
D. Adenylate kinase
744. Adrenaline acts on which enzyme in glycogenolysis ?
D. Glucose diphosphatase
745. Gluconeogenesis occurs in the liver and _______?
746. Glycogen synthesis is increased by_____________?
747. Which of the following is not a polymer of glucose?
748. The rate of absorption of sugars by the small intestine is highest for_______________?
749. Biotin is required for the activity of_____________?
A. Pyruvate carboxylase
B. Lactate dehydrogenase
C. Succinate thiokinase
D. Phosphohexose isomerase
750. Mutation in the oxidative enzymes (peroxisomes) could lead to_______________?
A. Zellweger’s syndrome
B. Gaucher’s disease
C. Epidermolysis bullosa
D. Leber’s neuropathy