531. Etiology of multiple neurofibromatosis is_______________?
532. A man who had suffered from displaced fracture of mandible complains of pain in-old fracture site near mental foramen. There is a movable tender mass on palpation in the area The best preoperative diagnosis is_______________?
C. Trigeminal neuralgia
D. Traumatic neuroma
533. Hodgkin’s disease is considered to be________________?
A. Follilcular reticulosis
B. Inflammatory disease
C. Chronic granulomatous disease
D. A malignant neoplasm
534. White rough pedunculated lesion on palate is most likely_______________?
A. Pleomorphic adenoma
535. Which of the following is a reactive lesion of the gingiva that may demonstrate bone radiographically and often even microscopically_____________?
B. Peripheral ossifying fibroma
C. Traumatic neuroma
D. Irritation fibroma
536. The most common bone cancer is______________?
B. Metastatic bone cancer
C. Multiple myeloma
D. Squamous cell carcinoma
537. Persons with the greatest risk of oral cancer_______________?
A. Have a poor oro-dental hygiene, nutritional deficiencies and are chronic alcoholics
B. Are middle aged have a poor oro-dental hygiene and regularly use tabacco
C. Are old, chronic alcoholics and regularly and regularly use tobacco
D. Are young, have poor oro-dental hygiene and are heavy smokers
538. Steriform pattern of fibrous tissue is seen in _______________?
B. Malingant fibrous histiocytoma
D. Ameloblastic fibroma
539. A 3 cm squamous cell carcinoma of the retromolar trigone and invading the mandible and the medial pterygold muscle is at what TNM stage____________?
A. Stage I
B. Stage II
C. Stage III
D. Stage IV
540. Papillomatous tongue is observed in____________?
B. Hyalinia cutus et mucosa syndrome
C. Fetal face syndrome
D. Tuberous scterosis