1.Area under velocity time graph represent_____________________?
2. Instantaneous and average velocities become equal when body___________________?
A. has zero acceleration
B. has uniform acceleration
C. has variable acceleration
D. moves in a circle
3. Inertia of an object is quantitative measure of its__________________?
4. 1st law of motion gives the definition of _________________________?
5. 3rd law of motion explains______________________?
A. effect of force
B. existence of a force
C. existence of two forces
D. existence of pair of forces in nature
6. The dimension of force is____________________?
7. Which of the following pair has same direction always ?
A. force, displacement
B. force, velocity
C. force, acceleration
D. force, momentum
8. The collision between two bodies be elastic if bodies are_________________?
A. solid and soft
B. soft and elastic
C. solid and hard
D. hard and elastic
9. When car takes turn around a curve road, the passengers feel a force acting on them in a direction away from the center of the curve. It is due to__________________?
A. Centripetal force
B. Gravitational force
C. Their inertia
D. Centrifugal force
10. What is the shape of velocity, time graph for constant acceleration ?
A. straight inclined line.
C. inclined curve
D. declined curve