Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
1.Area under velocity time graph represent_____________________?
2. Instantaneous and average velocities become equal when body___________________?
A. has zero acceleration
B. has uniform acceleration
C. has variable acceleration
D. moves in a circle
3. Inertia of an object is quantitative measure of its__________________?
4. 1st law of motion gives the definition of _________________________?
5. 3rd law of motion explains______________________?
A. effect of force
B. existence of a force
C. existence of two forces
D. existence of pair of forces in nature
6. The dimension of force is____________________?
7. Which of the following pair has same direction always ?
A. force, displacement
B. force, velocity
C. force, acceleration
D. force, momentum
8. The collision between two bodies be elastic if bodies are_________________?
A. solid and soft
B. soft and elastic
C. solid and hard
D. hard and elastic
9. When car takes turn around a curve road, the passengers feel a force acting on them in a direction away from the center of the curve. It is due to__________________?
A. Centripetal force
B. Gravitational force
C. Their inertia
D. Centrifugal force
10. What is the shape of velocity, time graph for constant acceleration ?
A. straight inclined line.
C. inclined curve
D. declined curve
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.