701. Muscle glycogen, which cannot contribute to blood glucose due to the absence of which enzymes ?
B. Branching enzyme
C. Debranching enzyme
702. Michaelis-Menten hypothesis states that_____________?
A. Rate of enzymatic reaction is independent of substrate concentration
B. Rate of non enzymatic reaction is proportional to substrate concentration
C. Km is the enzyme substrate complex association constant
D. Enzyme- substrate complex formation is essential in enzymatic reaction
703. Coenzyme responsible for single carbon transfer is______________?
A. Acetyl co enzyme A
704. The amino acid required for the synthesis of haem is______________?
B. Glutamic acid
705. The most common enzyme deficiency in man is___________?
A. Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase
B. Glucose 6 phosphatase
D. Glucose 1,6 diphosphatase
706. Enzymes concerned with the citric acid cycle are found in______________?
D. Non-particulate cytoplasm
707. Serum alkaline phosphatase level increase in_______________?
B. Carcinoma of prostate
D. Myocardial infarction
708. The enzyme that splits hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen is_____________?
B. Cytochrome P 450
C. Super oxide dismutase
709. Enzyme that catalyses the transfer of a molecule group from one molecule to another is_____________?
710. The activity of this plasma enzyme is responsible virtually for all plasma cholesterol esters in humans_______________?
A. Lecithin cholesterol acyl transferase (LCAT)
B. Pyrophospho mevalonate decarboxylase
C. HMG CoA reductase
D. Phospho mevalonate kinase