541. Metastases from carinoma of tongue by blood stream is more likely when the carcinoma involves the__________?
A. anterior third
B. middle third
C. posterior third
D. lateral margin
542. Features characteristic of leukoplakia include all except_____________?
B. Plasma cell infiltration within the dermal papilae
C. Clinically, a paint like patch
D. A moist shiny lesion
543. Leukoplakia with the worst prognosis is seen on the_____________?
A. Dorsum of tongue
B. Floor of mouth
C. Buccal mucosa
544. In which of the following type of tumour the HPV-6 can be detected ?
D. Pyogenic Granuloma
545. Which of the following epithelial changes commonly signify precancerous condition______________?
546. Which of the following is not a feature of torus mandibularis ?
A. Common in Mongoloids
B. Present on the lingual surface of mandible below the mylohyoid line
C. Usually Bilateral
D. May or may not associated with torus palatinus
547. Which of the following does not have a viral etiology ?
A. Burkitt’s lymphoma
B. Nasopharyngeal carcinoma
C. Hodgkin’s lymphoma
D. Hepatocellular carcinoma
548. Increased incidence of squamous cell carcinoma of the skin is due to all except____________?
A. Ultraviolet radiation
B. Actinic keratitis
D. None of the above
549. Kaposi’s sarcoma is a tumour of_____________?
A. Blood vessels
B. Reticuloendothelial system
C. Striated muscles
D. Smooth muscles
550. Which of the following is most likely to be fatal ?
B. Giant cell tumor
C. Paget’s disease
D. Multiple myeloma