801. Number of ATP molecules generated in the conversion of glycogen of lactate is_____________?
802. NADPH is generated by the action of____________?
A. Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase
B. Glucose 1 phosphate dehydrogenase
C. Glucose 1,6 diphosphate dehydrogenase
D. All of the above
803. HMP shunt is of great importance in cellular metabolism because its produces_____________?
C. Acetyl CoA
804. Glucose 6 phosphatase deficiency is seen in______________?
A. Pompe’s disease
B. Von Gierke’s disease
C. McArdles syndrome
D. Downs syndrome
805. Sites where HMP shunts can occur include_______________?
C. Lactating mammary gland
E. All of the above
806. Step in HMP pathway requiring TPP_____________?
A. G6 PD
B. 6 phosphogluconate dehydrogenase
807. 1 molecule of glucose forms _______ molecules of pyruvate?
808. The main pathways of metabolism in brain are______________?
A. Glycolysis and citric acid cycle
B. Glycogenolysis and Gluconeogenesis
C. Embden-Meyerhof Pathway and H.M.P shunt
D. Glycogenolysis and Citric and cycle
809. In glycolysis ATP is produced by the following enzyme______________?
B. Phosphoglycerate kinase
D. Phosphohexose isomerase
810. Tooth buds of permanent mandibular incisors are situated_____________?
A. Lingual to primary teeth
B. Inferior to primary teeth
C. Labial to primary teeth
D. A and B