911. Drug that does not cause sedation________________?
912. Drug which is used to control status epilepticus is______________?
B. Sodium nitroprusside
C. Glyceryl trinitrate
D. Pheno barbital
913. Which of the following is a short acting barbiturate ?
914. Gastric irritation is minimum with one of the following non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs_____________?
915. The anti-inflammatory analgesic drug the causes least gastrointestinal symptoms is______________?
B. Phenyl butazone
916. Paracetamol is contraindicated in_______________?
B. Chronic hepatitis
C. Bleeding disorders
D. A & B
917. Which of the following drugs is currently widely used in treating opioid dependent individuals?
918. Barbiturate’s in pediatrics is_____________?
B. Low safety
C. Can be used safely
D. Not much use
919. A patient with grand mal epilepsy would likely be under treatment with_____________?
920. The Ethyl alcohol (Ethanol) is more effective when mixed with water and used as_____________?
A. 10 to 20 percent
B. 20 to 30 percent
C. 40 to 50 percent
D. 60 to 70 percent