Medical relating to or concerned with physicians or the practice of medicine. Medicine is the field of health and healing. It includes nurses, doctors, and various specialists. It covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, medical research, and many other aspects of health. Academic Task has 4000 plus medical MCQs and answers with detailed explanations for medical exam preparation and test. MCQs of Medical covers the topic like basic sciences, clinical sciences, principle and practice of medicine, intensive care medicine MCQs, Nursing MCQs, Medical devices, Physical and occupational therapy – and much more. Also, check MCQ on Biochemistry here.
11. Dentigerous cyst is associated with the following
A. Impacted 3rd molar
B. Impacted supernumerary tooth
D. All of the above
12. A patient with ameloblastoma of the jaw can best be treated by:_____________?
D. Surgical removal followed by cauterization
13. After entering radiolucent lesion in a 30 years old man hollow cavity without epithelial lining is seen, the most probable diagnosis is:__________?
A. Aneurysmal bone cyst
B. Static bone cavity
C. Hemorrhagic bone cyst
14. Dentigerous cyst is suspected if the follicular space is more than:
A. 2-3 mm
B. 3-4 mm
C. 1-2 mm
D. >5 mm
15. A six year old child patient has blue-dome shaped swelling in posterior mandibular region, what will be the treatment plan?
A. Reassure the patient without any treatment
B. Excise the lesion
D. Surgical Excision
16. Pindborg tumor arises from:_________?
A. Basal layer of cells
B. Stratum intermedium
C. Stratum corneum
D. Dental lamina
E. Both B & D
17. A 36 year old man with an asymptomatic swelling in the body of the mandible with radiographic features of radiolucency with radiopaque flecks in suffering from:
A. Odontogenic keratocyst
B. Calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumor (CEOT)
D. None of the above
18. Multiple periapical radiolucencies are seen in:_________?
A. Jaw cyst basal cell Nevus Syndrome
B. Odontogenic keratocyst
D. thyroid disorders
19. Clear cells are commonly seen in which of the following lesions?
B. Warthin’s tumor
D. Adenomatoid odontogenic tumor
20. The epithelium of a dentigerous cyst is:___________?
A. 15-20 cell thick
B. 6-10 cell thick
C. 2-4 cell thick
D. 1-2 cell thick