Medical relating to or concerned with physicians or the practice of medicine. Medicine is the field of health and healing. It includes nurses, doctors, and various specialists. It covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, medical research, and many other aspects of health. Academic Task has 4000 plus medical MCQs and answers with detailed explanations for medical exam preparation and test. MCQs of Medical covers the topic like basic sciences, clinical sciences, principle and practice of medicine, intensive care medicine MCQs, Nursing MCQs, Medical devices, Physical and occupational therapy – and much more. Also, check MCQ on Biochemistry here.
131. Group B fibers are present in_____________?
A. Intrafusal fibers of the muscle spindle
B. Golgi tendon apparatus
C. Autonomic preganglionic fibers
D. Spinothalamic tracts
132. The temperature of body is controlled by_______________?
B. Precentral gyrus
133. Middle ear deafness can be tested by_____________?
A. Babinski test
B. Chvostek test
C. Finger – nose test
D. Weber’s test
134. Cell bodies of the neurons which carry taste sensation from the anterior 2/3rd of the tongue are located in________________?
A. Trigeminal nerve ganglion
B. Geniculate ganglion
C. Otic ganglion
D. Superior cervical ganglion
135. Hunger centre of brain is________________?
B. Stria nigra
C. Frontal lobe
D. Temporal lobe
136. Pain is conducted by_______________?
A. A-alpha fibers
B. A-beta fibers
C. A-gamma fibers
D. A-delta fibers
137. Following are the changes during accommodation except_______________?
A. Constriction of pupil
B. Dilatation of pupil
C. Convergence of eye ball
D. Increase in the anterior curvature of lens
138. Stimulating mechanoreceptors or nociceptors in mouth triggers the_______________?
A. Jaw opening reflex
B. Jaw clenching reflex
C. Jaw gnashing reflex
D. None of the above
139. In nerve , the magnitude of the action potential overshoot is normally a function of the______________?
A. Magnitude of the stimulus
B. Intracellular potassium concentration
C. extracellular sodium concentration
D. resting membrane potential
140. Axon hillock is part of the soma of neuron which________________?
A. Has dense Nissl granules
B. Has no Nissl granules
C. Is at commencement of dendrites
D. Is round in shape