Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest MCQs of English for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
1. “Weal and woe” means__________?
A. Up & down
B. Joys & sorrows
C. whole heartedly
D. Extreme hate
2. Idiom of “Rides the high horse”?
A. went on gambling
B. bought a horse
D. None of them
3. Khan is always ready to “Eat anyone’s salt”?
A. To be one’s guest
B. To cook tasty dishes
C. An infectious disease
4. The people of the village Afzal Khan are “the salt of the earth”?
5. He looks upset, I think he took the criticism _____________ heart?
6. To face the music means____________?
A. To be greeted rudely
B. To be offered warm hospitality
C. To be on the front seat in a concert
D. To bear the consequences
7. The foreign phrase De novo means______?
A. one side only
D. None of Above
8. Synonyms of remote is__________?
9. Synonyms of of Admonition is __________?
10. Which mark is used for Semicolon________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.