901. The type of epithelium lining maxillary sinus is_______________?
A. Simple columnar
B. Pseudo stratified columnar and ciliated
C. Stratified squamous
D. Simple squamous
902. Functional importance of maxillary sinus is______________?
A. Lightening of skull weight and production of bactericidal lysozyme to the nasal cavity
B. Protects the brain against exposure to cold air by arresting air in sinus temporarily
C. Resonance of voice and enhancement of faciocranial resistance to mechanical shock
D. All of the above
903. The articular cartilage is characterized by all of the following features except_____________?
A. It is devoid of perichondrium
B. It has a rich nerve supply
C. It is avascular
D. It lacks the capacity to regenerate
904. The muscle which is commonly involved in myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome______________?
A. Lateral pterygoid
D. Medial pterygoid
905. Phenytoin is associated with_____________?
A. Folic acid deficiency
B. Alzheimer’s disease
C. Cushing’s syndrome
D. Vitamin C deficiency
906. All of the following statements about opioids is correct except_____________?
A. Pentazocine and buprenorphine
B. Pentazocine shows withdrawal symptoms in opioid dependent patients
C. Partial agonists are free from classic opioid adverse effects
D. Ethomorphine is similar to pethidine chemically
907. All of the following decrease skeletal muscle tone by CNS effects except____________?
908. Amitriptyline is a____________?
C. Tricyclic antidepressant
909. Thiopentone action is terminated by______________?
910. Phenothiazines are used to____________?
A. Produce muscle relaxation
B. Alter psychotic behaviour
C. Suppress coughing
D. Produce analgesia