291. The following electrodes are used to detect the muscle activity without pain_________________?
A. Surface electrode
B. Round electrode
C. Hook electrode
D. Needle electrode
292. Contractile element in myofibril is_______________?
A. H band
D. A line
293. Calcium ions triggers muscle contraction by binding to ___________________?
294. Which of the following is not a marker of bone formation_________________?
A. Alkaline phosphatase
C. Procollagen marker
D. Hydroxy proline
295. Regulated bone growth through puberty occurs through__________________?
A. Endophyseal plates
B. Ectophyeseal plates
C. Epiphyseal plates
D. Chondrophyseal plates
296. the acrosome reaction occurs, when the sperm_____________?
A. Enters the uterine cavity
B. Comes in contact with zone pellucida
C. Penetrates corona radiate
D. Penetrates cell membrane of oocyte
297. Decreased basal metabolic rate is seen in_______________?
298. False about blood brain barrier is_______________?
A. There are gaps between tight junctions at the active sites
B. There are no gaps between active sites
C. Less activity in the membrane
D. Fibronectin provides a barrier for diffusion
299. The processing of short-term memory to long term memory is done in_______________?
A. Prefrontal cortex
300. Valve of Hasner is present at________________?
A. Stensons duct
B. common bile duct
C. Naso lacrimal duct
D. maxillary Sinus