371. In lichen planus the basal cells which are shrunken with an eosinophilic cytoplasm and with a pyknotic and fragmented nuclei are called__________?
A. Tzanck cells
B. Civatte bodies
C. Donovan bodies
D. Rushton bodies
372. MONRO’s abscess are seen in:____________?
B. Lichen planus
373. Nikolsky’s sign in positive in:_____________?
A. bullous pemphigus
B. epidermolysis bullosa
C. herpes simplex
D. erythema multiforme
374. Which of the following is absent in Crest syndrome
A. calcinosis cutis
B. Raynaud’s phenomenon
D. Endocrine disorders
375. Which of the following diseases of the skin is the most likely to be associated with partial anodontia?
A. erythema multiforme
B. hereditary ectodermal dysplasia
C. Keratosis folliculitis
D. lichen planus
376. Antinuclear antibodies are seen in:___________?
B. Systemic sclerosis
D. All of the above
377. Which of the following is an oral manifestation of lichen planus?
A. Dentinogenesis imperfecta
B. Fordyce spots
C. White, chalky enamel surface
D. White radiating lines on the buccal mucosa
378. A twenty-one-year-old woman complains that regular, gentle brushing of her teeth is painful besides causing profuse bleeding. Oral examination reveals the loss of epithelium from the attached gingival of both arches. Which of the following dermatological problems is this patient most likely to have?
A. Benign mucous membrane pemphigoid
B. Chronic discoid lupus erythematosus
379. A flat, circumscribed discolouration of skin or mucosa that may vary in size and shape is referred to as:____________?
380. True about caries, all except:
A. Infectious and transmissible
B. Not due to microorganisms
C. Can develop in the absence of sucrose