231. Which of the following is not involved in blood clotting ?
232. Immunologically active cells are_____________?
A. Plasma cells
B. MAST cells
D. R.B.C s
233. For heparin which of the following is ?
A. Inhibits conversion of fibrinogen to insoluble fibrin
B. Interferes with action of thrombin
C. Is released by macrophages
D. Is released by mast cells
234. Which of the following vitamins is necessary for maturation of blood precursor cells________________?
A. Vit- A
D. Cyano cobalamine
235. Erythropoietin is produced in the_______________?
A. Bone marrow
236. Hematocrit relates to which of the following______________?
A. Total blood volume
B. Total RBC volume
C. Total WBC volume
D. Plasma filtrate
237. Serum is______________?
A. Plasma- clotting factors
B. Plasma- fibrin
C. Blood – RBC
D. Blood – all cellular elements
238. Drumstick is found in_______________?
239. Which of them is not affected by vitamin K deficiency_____________?
A. Factor IX
B. Factor VII
C. Factor II
D. Factor VIII
240. The normal absolute eosinophil count is_____________?
A. 40 to 440 cells/C.mm
B. 500 to 900 cells/C.mm
C. 1200 to1500cells/C.mm
D. 1500 to 2,000cells/C.mm