471. Bacteria responsible for initiation of caries is _________________?
B. Strep. mutans
D. Strep. viridans
472. S. mutans is involved in dental caries initiation Other bacteria also involved is______________?
A. S. Sarcinus
B. S. macae
C. S. sanguis
D. S. salivarius
473. Widely accepted theory of dental caries_____________?
A. Proteolytic theory
B. Proteolytic chelation theory
C. Acidogenic theory
D. Autoimmune theory
474. The number of dentinal zones in dentinal caries is_____________?
475. In a patient with reduced salivary flow the carious incidence is_______________?
A. More than the patient with normal salivary flow
B. less than the patient with normal salivary flow
D. None of the above
476. The extra – cellular polysaccharide synthesized by cariogenic streptococci in the presence of excess sucrose are best described as_______________?
B. Dextran-like glucan
C. Glycogen – like glucan
477. Lactobacilli are numerous in ciaos lesions because they______________?
A. Are the main causative agent
B. Can produce insoluble extracellular polysaccharides
C. Can attack to smooth enamel surfaces
D. Are secondary invaders
478. Tumor represented T2 N2 M0 is classified as_______________?
A. Stage I
B. Stage II
C. Stage III
D. Stage IV
479. Sturge Weber syndrome is characterized by all EXCEPT_________________?
A. Exophytic oral Hemangioma
B. Facial hematoma
C. Tramline calcification of dura on lateral cephalogram
D. Facial hemangioma
480. Keratoacanthoma is found most commonly on ?
D. Hard palate