931. The muscle relaxant effect of succinylcholine lasts for______________?
A. 1 min
B. 2 min
C. 3-5 min
D. 10 min
932. Aspirin is contraindicated in______________?
A. Peptic ulcer
B. Person suffering form chicken pox or small pox
D. All of the above
933. Luetic glossitis is an intra-oral manifestation caused by_____________?
A. Mycobacterium tuberculosis
934. Which of the following is Not characteristic of congenital Syphilis ?
A. Ghon complex
B. Interstitial keratitis
C. Mulberry molars
D. Notched incisors
935. Quinine is obtained from CINCHONA________________?
D. Seed capsule
936. Which of the following drugs can be given safely to a patient with renal disease ?
937. Thyroid storm can be treated by all the following drugs EXCEPT______________?
938. Which among the following Not a pharmacological action of opioids______________?
A. Cough suppression
D. Truncal rigidity
939. Aspirin is useful in all the following conditions EXCEPT_____________?
B. Post myocardial infarction
C. Venous thrombosis
940. The beneficial effect of drug neostigmine in the treatment of Myasthenia gravis is due to the action____________?
A. It is produces more acetylcholine
B. It inhibits the action of cholinesterase
C. It produces more acetylcholine receptors
D. It increases the action of cholinesterase