711. Enzymes are classified according to_________________?
A. Action on substrate
B. Action of coenzymes
C. Nature of the enzymes
D. All of the above
712. Fraction of CPK is an enzyme that is elevated in a myocardial infarct is____________________?
A. MM fraction
B. MB fraction
C. BB fraction
D. Both MM and BB fraction
713. A material that speeds up a chemical reaction without chemically becoming involved is called_____________?
A. A solvent
B. A base
C. A catalyst
714. Key glycolytic enzymes_____________?
C. Pyruvate kinase
D. Glucose 1,6 diphosphatase
715. Multienzyme complex in human_______________?
A. Fatty acid synthetase
B. Malonyl CoA carboxylase
C. Carbamoyl Phosphate synthetase
D. Adenosine phosphoribosyl transferase
716. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic feature of allosteric enzymes ?
A. They are multienzyme complex
B. Follow Michaelis-Menton Kinetics
C. Presence of Modulator site
D. Give sigmoid shaped curve
717. A example of a preventive antioxidant is_______________?
C. Superoxide dismutase
718. One of the earliest symptoms of Vit. A deficiency is________________?
C. Bitot’s spot
719. The enzyme phosphofructo kinase-1 is strongly activated by_______________?
A. Cyclic AMP
B. Adenosine tri phosphate
D. Fructose 2,6bis phosphate
720. Magnesium is needed for the activity of which enzymes ?