321. On leaving the shopping plaza, Kate was robbed ________ purse.
(A) by her
(B) by hers
(C) of her
(D) of hers
322. If I had money, I ________ it now.
(A) will purchase
(B) would purchase
(C) would have purchased
(D) have purchased
323. The man ________ you met is an anchorperson.
324. The woman ________ is standing by the table works in electronic media.
326. You can go neither by train ________ by bus.
327. Before designing a public park, the architect must ________ the public.
328. When she was younger, she ________ five kilometres a day.
(B) had walked
(C) has been walking
(D) had been walking
329. The house is large ________ is quite old-fashioned.
330. We need to find ________ method to solve this problem.
(B) the other