321. On leaving the shopping plaza, Kate was robbed ________ purse.
(A) by her
(B) by hers
(C) of her
(D) of hers
322. If I had money, I ________ it now.
(A) will purchase
(B) would purchase
(C) would have purchased
(D) have purchased
323. The man ________ you met is an anchorperson.
324. The woman ________ is standing by the table works in electronic media.
326. You can go neither by train ________ by bus.
327. Before designing a public park, the architect must ________ the public.
328. When she was younger, she ________ five kilometres a day.
(B) had walked
(C) has been walking
(D) had been walking
329. The house is large ________ is quite old-fashioned.
330. We need to find ________ method to solve this problem.
(B) the other
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.