21. Synonym of EVADE is_______?
D. All of these
22. Synonym of VAGUE is_________?
23. Meaning of words and how to use them is called?
24. They greet me cheerfully every morning.
A. Every morning I was greeted cheerfully.
B. I am greeted cheerfully by them every morning.
C. I am being greeted cheerfully by them every morning.
D. Cheerful greeting is done by them every morning to me.
25. The list of words in a language is referred to as its___________?
D. Vocal cords
26. The synonym of “Emancipate” is_________?
27. Who is creating this mess
A. Who has been created this mess?
B. By whom has this mess been created?
C. By whom this mess is being created?
D. By whom is this mess being created
28. I remember my sister taking me to the museum.
A. I remember I was taken to the museum by my sister.
B. I remember being taken to the museum by my sister.
C. I remember myself being taken to the museum by my sister.
D. I remember taken to the museum by my sister.
29. Synonym of DEFLECT is _____________?
30. The synonym of “Gregarious” is__________?