861. Salutation : Farewell ::
A. Birth: Death
B. Army: Navy
C. Noon: Midnight
D. Lunch: Dinner
862. Synonym of Abrupt is _____________?
D All of these
863. Choose the correct spelling for the missing word: My ____________ needs to be paid every month.
864. He is very poor. What is “Very” in this sentence?
865. A small enclosure for cattle, sheep, poultry etc. is called as __________?
866. One-Trick Pony means:
A. A person having one special feature, talent, or area of expertise
B. Doing work dishonesty
C. Unlawful paropaganda
D. Clever planning for enemy
867. Nobody ________ that old man had fallen.
D. none of these
868. Afridi plays the Harmonium and the sitar is_______also.
B. Played by he
C. Played by him
D. None of these
869. I am tired_______waiting.
870. I always praise him for his merits, but he always turns_________you pointing out your demerits