51. The idiomatic phrase “Spick and Span” means?
A. Wisdom and foresight
B. Watch the weather
C. spotlessly clean
D. Deceive somebody
52.Synonym of Abysmal is__________?
D. All of them
53. What the term Short Story stands for:
A. A long prose fiction
B. A story of figurative language
C. A story of many characters
D. A short prose fiction
54.Antonym of Euphony?
55.What do you mean by Novel ___________ ?
A. Short prose
B. A long fictional prose with many characters
C. A short narrative prose
D. A literary work on the stage
56. My first lesson __________ forgiveness came from my mother.
57. Reptile is to Lizard as Flower is to________?
58. I’m ________ sure of it as you are.
59. What is the Synonym of the word “INDUBITABLE”?
60. Synonym of Unhinge is________?