961. On leaving the shopping plaza, Sania was robbed __________ purse.
A. by her
B. by hers
C. of her
D. of hers
962. The house is large __________ is quite old-fashioned.
963. If I have money, I __________ it tomorrow.
A. will purchase
B. would purchase
C. have purchase
D. have purchased
964. The departmental store is open __________ eight to seven.
965. Anna and Tania went shopping, but __________ couldn’t find anything __________ liked.
A. they, those
B. they, them
C. those, they
D. they, they
966. While Pakistan has earned record revenue this year, __________ well behind in exports.
A. it still lag
B. it still lags
C. it lag still
D. it lags still
967. She __________ for the upcoming tennis tournament.
B. is training
C. will train
D. is going to train
968. I __________ New Zealand next year.
B. will go
C. am going
D. am going to
969. There are some vacant rooms __________ in flats and shared houses.
970. The sun rises __________ the east.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.