Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest English MCQs for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
181.The hundredth anniversary of a significant event is known as ________?
D. None of the above
182. One who is familiar with and at ease in many different countries and cultures is known as _______________?
D. All of the above
183. Government by old people is termed as ____________?
184. A book giving information on all branches of knowledge is known as _______?
185. A group of associated or similar things is known as _____________?
D. None of the above
186. A person who is recovering after an illness or medical treatment is known as ____________?
187. A person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations is known as __________?
188. Leaving one’s country and go to live in a foreign land is known as _________?
189. One who looks on the dark side of the things is known as ________?
190. One who looks on the bright side of things is known as ________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.