Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest English MCQs for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
221. Antonym of GREGARIOUS is ____________?
222. Antonym of ONEROUS is ____________?
223. Antonym of HYPOCRISY____________?
224. Antonym of “Paucity” is____________?
225. “Inter Alia” means___________?
A. In Between
B. By the fact
C. Under concentration
D. At the end
226. The market is nearer to them than ________.
227. Early in the morning I _______ feed the cows. After I had finished that, I _______ play with the children in the village.
A. Used, could
B. Used, would
C. Could, should
D. Could, might
228. If you read the questions carefully you ______ them easily.
B. Will answer
C. Might answer
D. May answer
229. By the time you get this letter you _______ the tragic news.
A. Will receive
B. Will be receiving
C. Will be have received
D. Have received
230. “En-route” means_________?
A. one way direction
B. On the way
C. Long distance
D. None of these
This Post Has One Comment