621. What was the main__________behind london bombings.
622. There was an_________response for the marathon.
623. I would really ____________if you could help me out.
624. A speed limit is the___________legal speed that you can travel on the road.
625. Ali must have the________to stick to his diet, if he wants to lose weight.
626. Although he had no ____________injuries, doctors found that he was suffering from internal bleeding.
627. ________weight gain or weight loss is not good for your body.
628. Water is made up of two __________ , namely oxygen and hydrogen.
629. Mr. and Mrs. Khan go for a ________ walk just before dinner.
630. A Computer is hard to repair as there may be hundreds of different ____________?