301. He is very poor. What is “Very” in this sentence?
302. A small enclosure for cattle, sheep, poultry etc. is called as __________?
303. One-Trick Pony means:
A. A person having one special feature, talent, or area of expertise
B. Doing work dishonesty
C. Unlawful propaganda
D. Clever planning for enemy
304. Nobody ________ that old man had fallen.
D. none of these
305. John plays the Harmonium and the sitar is_______also.
B. Played by he
C. Played by him
D. None of these
306. I am tired_______waiting.
307. I always praise him for his merits, but he always turns_________you pointing out your demerits
308. He is serious_______visiting Islamabad.
309. Synonym of Abrupt is _____________?
D All of these
310. Choose the correct spelling for the missing word: My ____________ needs to be paid every month.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.