Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest English MCQs for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
111. She said to the princess, “May you live long”.
A. She prayed for the princess that she might live long.
B. She prayed for the princess that may she live long.
C. She prayed for the princess that she live long.
D. She prayed for the princess that she may live long.
112. He will be arriving quite late, so by the time he comes, the play ______ ?
A. Would have begun
B. Will begun
C. Will have begun
D. Would begun
113. The police _______ for the robber for long but they have failed to find him so far.
A. Have looked
B. Have been looking
C. Has looked
D. Has been looking
114. I’ll come to meet you at the station in my car _________ you do not have to walk to my house.
A. So that
B. In order
115. Rubi talks a lot, doesn’t she? Yes, although there no reason for _______ ?
A. So much have talking
B. Her so much talking
C. Her talking so much
D. Talking her so much
116. A Group of birds or a flock flying together in hundreds or even in thousands is called _______ ?
C. Both A and B
D. None of these
117. One who lacks knowledge ________ ?
118. A part of a word that can be pronounced separately ?
119. One who travels from place to place ?
120. Antonym of Selfish is _____________?