931. The public were deeply sceptical ________ some of the proposals?
932. Antonym of ” Celibate ” is _____________?
933. The same considerations are equally applicable ______ accident claims?
934. Antonym of ” Skeptical ” is _____________?
935. Synonym of ” Pledge ” is _____________?
936. Parents expect more _____ their children?
937. I have been working here _______ ten years?
938. There is no point ____ arguing?
939. I have already _____ a new manager?
940. To catch a tartar means:
A. To meet with disaster
B. To catch a dangerous person
C. To deal with a person who is more than one’s match
D. None of above