931. The public were deeply sceptical ________ some of the proposals?
932. Antonym of ” Celibate ” is _____________?
933. The same considerations are equally applicable ______ accident claims?
934. Antonym of ” Skeptical ” is _____________?
935. Synonym of ” Pledge ” is _____________?
936. Parents expect more _____ their children?
937. I have been working here _______ ten years?
938. There is no point ____ arguing?
939. I have already _____ a new manager?
940. To catch a tartar means:
A. To meet with disaster
B. To catch a dangerous person
C. To deal with a person who is more than one’s match
D. None of above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.