581. It is already 8 o’clock. Can you _____ time to catch the bus?
A. have it in
B. have enough
C. make it in
D. made it
582. _________she is clever, she often makes mistakes.
583. It is certain that human beings _______________latent power of which they are only vaguely aware.
584. ____________your instruction, we have closed your bank account.
A. In lieu
B. With regard to
C. In accordance with
D. On account of
585. He tends to___________to any suggestion I make in meetings.
586. My younger sister constantly misbehaves and is always causing ___________.
587. If you had followed the rules, you ____________disqualified.
A. will not be
B. would not be
C. will not have been
D. would not have been
588. The _________were arrested for illegally hunting the bears.
589. ________you leave now, you will be late.
590. The man ___________down the road is my brother.
C. to hurry