941. To make clean breast of means
A. To gain prominence
B. To praise oneself
C. To destroy before it blooms
D. To confess without of reserves
942. Synonym of ” Undergo ” is _____________?
C. Lay to rest
943. Antonym of ” Dismantle ” is _____________?
944. Synonym of ” Assailant ” is _____________?
945. Antonym of ” Provoke ” is _____________?
946. John appeared settled ______ the crease?
947. Synonym of ” Sagacious ” is _____________?
948. Antonym of ” Incur ” is ____________?
949. Synonym of ” Plunder ” is _____________?
950. When she was younger, she __________ five kilometers a day.
B. had walked
C. has been walking
D. had been walking