941. To make clean breast of means
A. To gain prominence
B. To praise oneself
C. To destroy before it blooms
D. To confess without of reserves
942. Synonym of ” Undergo ” is _____________?
C. Lay to rest
943. Antonym of ” Dismantle ” is _____________?
944. Synonym of ” Assailant ” is _____________?
945. Antonym of ” Provoke ” is _____________?
946. John appeared settled ______ the crease?
947. Synonym of ” Sagacious ” is _____________?
948. Antonym of ” Incur ” is ____________?
949. Synonym of ” Plunder ” is _____________?
950. When she was younger, she __________ five kilometers a day.
B. had walked
C. has been walking
D. had been walking
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.