351. She ________ for the upcoming tennis tournament.
(B) is training
(C) will train
(D) is going to train
352. I ________ New Zealand next year.
(B) will go
(C) am going
(D) am going to
353. There are some vacant rooms ________ in flats and shared houses.
354. The sun rises ________ the east.
355. Nitrogen gas is in abundance ________ the Earth.
356. I was watching a TV program, when he ________ in.
(D) was walking
357. We are planning ________ out to dinner tonight.
(A) taking our guests
(B) guests to take
(C) guests taking
(D) to take our guests
358. She took lessons ________ how to swim.
(B) for learning
(C) to learn
359. The class teacher ________ Anna move to another chair.
360. He devotes much of his time ________ for the future.
(A) to planning
(B) to plan
This Post Has One Comment