801. Person who does not believe in the existence of God:
802. Commencement of words with the same letter:
C. Transferred epithet
803. A hater of knowledge and learning:
804. One who abandons his religious faith:
805. A person who renounces the world and practices self-discipline in order to attain salvation:
806. Beowulf is an Old English epic poem consisting of __________ alliterative lines.
807. The earliest surviving work in English Literature is ___________?
A. The Grave
B. Cædmon’s Hymn
C. Peterborough Chronicle
808. Earth is closest to the sun every year in early ______________, when it’s winter for the Northern Hemisphere. We’re farthest away from the sun in early __________________, during our Northern Hemisphere summer.
A. January – July
B. June – December
C. July – January
D. December – June
809. I _____ an old friend in Empress market this morning.
A. came around
B. came round
C. came across
D. came with
810. Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
A. interfered into
B. interfered from
C. interfered upon
D. interfered with
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.