601. The news was__________good to be true.
602. The speaker did not properly space out his speech, but went on ___________one point only.
603. How did these things come __________?
604. Macbeth’s desire _________ power brought about his downfall
605. The worker used __________ to patch up the hole in the wall.
606. The agenda for the meeting is __________ the notice
A. forwarded in
B. subscribed to
C. enclosed with
D. delivered as
607. I am exhausted, let’s _________a day.
A. call it
B. call at
C. call off
D. call in
608. It’s difficult __________reconcile such different points of view.
609. Many people reported ___________a noise in the night.
A. to hear
B. having heard
C. to have heard
D. been hearing
610. The colour of the walls in my room has faded _______.
This Post Has One Comment