891. Which parts of speech shows the relationship of noun or pronoun with the rest of the sentence?
892. She’s angry ______ you.
893. His office is always in apple-pie order. What does the idiom/phrase “apple-pie order” means?
A. Neat & tidy
894. there is a limit________ everything in life
895. Antonym of “Lenient” is _____________?
896. I’m ______ pleased with it.
897. ___________ you work very hard, you cannot pass. (KPPSC 2018 paper)
D. As if
898. Antonym of ” Pessimistic ” is _____________?
899. Pronoun is used to avoid unnecessary repetition of ____________ in a sentence?
900. Which parts of speech describes where, when and how an action happens?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.