891. Which parts of speech shows the relationship of noun or pronoun with the rest of the sentence?
892. She’s angry ______ you.
893. His office is always in apple-pie order. What does the idiom/phrase “apple-pie order” means?
A. Neat & tidy
894. there is a limit________ everything in life
895. Antonym of “Lenient” is _____________?
896. I’m ______ pleased with it.
897. ___________ you work very hard, you cannot pass. (KPPSC 2018 paper)
D. As if
898. Antonym of ” Pessimistic ” is _____________?
899. Pronoun is used to avoid unnecessary repetition of ____________ in a sentence?
900. Which parts of speech describes where, when and how an action happens?