191. Something that is liable to be easily broken is known as ________?
D. None of the above
192. A letter which is not claimed by anybody is known as _______?
A. Dead Letter
B. Adjustment Letter
C. Complaint Letter
D. Acknowledgment Letter
193. The practice of taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own is known as ____________?
194. A person who talks in his/her sleep is known as ___________?
195. secretly listening to a conversation is called ________?
196. A disease that is liable to be transmitted to people through the environment is known as ___________?
197. A disease spreading from one person or organism to another by contact is known as ________?
198. Something that is hard but liable to break easily is known as _______?
199. A person fluent in two languages is known as _________?
200. The action or practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats is known as _________?