Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest English MCQs for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
191. Something that is liable to be easily broken is known as ________?
D. None of the above
192. A letter which is not claimed by anybody is known as _______?
A. Dead Letter
B. Adjustment Letter
C. Complaint Letter
D. Acknowledgment Letter
193. The practice of taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own is known as ____________?
194. A person who talks in his/her sleep is known as ___________?
195. secretly listening to a conversation is called ________?
196. A disease that is liable to be transmitted to people through the environment is known as ___________?
197. A disease spreading from one person or organism to another by contact is known as ________?
198. Something that is hard but liable to break easily is known as _______?
199. A person fluent in two languages is known as _________?
200. The action or practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats is known as _________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.